Saturday, August 9, 2008

Well..

Just to let everyone know, this project isn't really cancelled really but I did plan on taking a break.

I guess I might as well say I was furious yesterday because of certain events so I just said it's cancelled and see what might happen, I made a bet with myself, if I got more angry yesterday, I'll stop game making altogether and will quit GW but if things worked out, I'll resume to make this and forget all that happen, it's just things have been bad for me and my friends and Neo_Prime couldn't help me since he's depressed, I'm depressed everyone has issues so I got carried away yesterday. However I did speak the truth about the problems that I had. I'm sorry for the trouble everyone, I'm glad that I managed to calm down yesterday because of the support *bows for thanking*

No comments: