Friday, August 1, 2008

Sacred Earth -Revisited!-

So, I finally finished SEB, I felt that I left a piece of my heart when the game ended since I felt realllllllllyyyyy sad. It's one of those feelings when you enjoyed a game and it ended and yeah, it doesn't have bad ending depending on what you do btw XD, I love it tbh, it's simple yet effective, music really contributes too!

Gunnar
(Will you believe me that this wimpy brother is actually the most useful party member if developed right?)

And I'm probably the only person saying this but, Gunnar is so awesome! Veili is ok I guess, Priel is good on her own and has the best FB, damn you!!! Patchoulli is basically my healer other than that I leave her alone XD

Ok so what sums up SEB?

A game with hard bosses and at some point, unforgiving puzzles that will require you to use your dexterity at best (Hint: It's in a purple stage, you'll know what I mean) and normal enemies CAN kill you if you're not careful.

You've got to be kidding me Skie ...
(You'll win this easily if you have the same stats as me hehe)

The art is...BEAUTIFUL! (cast away the crappy art I made for it, Remocholy's just too good) and we have a fair share amount of GAR guys, Voice actors are smexy, I love the voices, they're original btw and who knows where Skie got her arsenal of good people (aside from what I know that most of them are her friends)

Friends?!
(Poor Melodia)

The characters have pretty nice dialogue too, and I can see they all have personalities, I can't wait for Sacred Earth Light! I want to see what's in there~ I'll leave you guys with a parting screen.

Whhaaaaatttt?!
(We are being wiped on the floor and you guys are just sitting around and betting?!)

Ok, something Sacred Moon related, Aten, fixed my walking sprite, thank you Aten~
And now with my new found coloring skillz I have to redraw every single portrait, oh man...

No comments: