Friday, August 8, 2008

And so it has come to this....

I have never been so depressed and tired in my entire life, I spent most of my vacation time looking for a spriter that could help me and I did, but what happened, some people have to chase him away, I can't contact him anymore thank you guys thank you, this is the kind of support that I needed to continue this game, and I can't even talk to people that actually supports me properly, people love to give me a hard time and make me trip over and bleed and look over places once again at ground zero, this is such a rewarding thing to do, I had never been so unmotivated and lashed in my entire life, I spend most of my time making this game but people keep giving me a hard time....

Why are you guys doing this to me *weeps*

4 comments:

RPG said...

:(

Ademisk said...

So is it cancelled, then?

Archeia Nessiah said...

No.

Ketai said...

Hi Nessiah, Ketai here, I was wondering if you still need a spriter I could sprite a few facesets but I don't know if I'm worthy enough yet, so I guess I'll have to show you some of my work if your interested. Oh btw I'm on GW as well known as Supremewarrior.